1. Candidates are required to submit a self-attested copy of the minutes of the clearance doctoral committee meeting to the Placement Cell In-charge (Dr. Anil Kumar) before registration.
2. All submission fields for the self-generated CV in the placement cell website are mandatory except for “Remarks & Comments”. A CV once generated can be modified or replaced only after a request is made to the Placement Cell In-charge.
3. Candidates are requested to be succinct and precise.
4. Inputting fraudulent or misleading information will permanently debar the student’s registration on the site.
5. Correspondence from recruiters will be forwarded to respective candidates by the Placement Cell In-charge.
6. Interaction between prospective candidates and recruiters will take place with the knowledge of the Placement In-charge.
7. Once the candidate is hired, she/he would be automatically deregistered from the site.
1. Recruiters are expected to forward a brief description of the company and the currently available positions and requirements to the Placement Cell In-charge as and when requested.
2. Recruiters can go through the archive of CVs on the Placement Cell website through a username and password provided by the Placement Cell In-charge upon request. Attested hard copies of CVs can also be made available.
3. Recruiters may forward a shortlist of candidates to the Placement Cell In-charge for further processing.
4. Interviews can be conducted at NII or a venue of the recruiters’ choice, or through digital media as convenient.
5. Copies of all direct correspondence between recruiters and candidates should be forwarded to the Placement Cell In-charge.